Thursday, March 5, 2009

frangipani, frangipani


Woo hoo! I finally got to do some silk screening today! The hanging datura layers have been added to the hallucinogarden, and now it is complete. If all goes according to plan, Hallucinogarden will be in a show tomorrow night for a First Friday event at bS Shirts in Old City. Unfortunately, their website is under construction right now, but you can check out their blog.

Spring break is about to begin, and I'm so excited to have an open studio, with no other commitments for a whole week! I'm setting some pretty high goals for myself, and hopefully I'll be able to accomplish them all. I've been doing more monoprints over the matte medium (which I will have pictures of soon) and they are working out very nicely. I'd like to aim for a series of about 15 by the end of the semester.

Now that my midterm exams are over there will be a lot more studio time, and many more updates of works in progress. Here are a couple details of Hallucinogarden ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment